1. Laurenskirk Pty Ltd (“Inverroche”) is conducting a competition for its consumers. The competition shall commence from 22 October 2021 at 00h00 and shall end on 13 December 2021 at 23h59. Winner will be announced on 17 December 2021.
2. To stand a chance to enter the competition and win prizes, participants must be 18 years or older, residing/citizen of the Republic of South Africa to gain entries to the competition.
3. For participants to gain entry to the competition the participant must:
- 3.1. purchase an Inverroche Creative Collection No.3 – Coco Capensis beverage at selected on-trade and off-trade outlets;
- 3.2. capture your pinking moment experience in a form of a glass serve or a bottle serve and upload the static image or video on your respective social media pages Twitter or Instagram or Facebook and hashtag #PinkingMoment and tag @Inverroche prior to the competition closure. Please note that the picture must be on the actual feed and not the stories. The image or video submitted for entry must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
4. There is no limit on the number of times a participant may enter the competition.
5. Participants stand a chance to win the following prizes:
- I. Luxurious 2 night stay in Cape Town or Johannesburg including accommodation, breakfast, lunch and supper plus a unique 2 hours gin distillation experience at one of the Inverroche Gin Academy’s for you and a friend to the value of R50 000 (transportation costs only include transfer to and from Gin Academy);
- II. should the participant not reside in Cape Town or Johannesburg – flights & transfer costs will apply.
Inverroche standard competition terms and conditions stipulated below apply:
INVERROCHE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
6. These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the Laurenskirk (Pty) Ltd (“Inverroche”).
7. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
8. The competition is not open to –
- 8.1. directors, members, partners, agents, employees, subsidiaries or consultants of Inverroche or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
- 8.2. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in 8.1 above.
9. Unless expressed otherwise in any specific competition rules, you may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past 6 months. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of 6 months after the date on which you won the last competition.
10. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls or text messages you make or send will be charged at the prevailing rates charged by the telecommunication operators, which may vary from time to time. “Free” minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
11. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us before the competition closes. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
12. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
14. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. Inverroche will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
15. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
- 15.1. your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
- 15.2. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
- 15.3. a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
16. We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
17. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
18. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
19. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period as may be required by the relevant authorities.
20. Winners will be drawn at random through a third party using an electronic random selection process.
21. The winner will be announced on the Inverroche social media feed through a dedicated competition announcement post.
22. The winners will be notified by means of a direct message on social media and thereafter a follow up email or phone call from the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 10 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 30 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and Inverroche reserves the right to re-draw a new winner.
23. We may invite you to be present when the prize winners are selected or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our products and/or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
24. We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
25. You are hereby notified that your personal information and, if applicable, that of its representative/s and other parties provided to Inverroche in terms of this competition entry or otherwise, will be collected and processed by Pernod Ricard SA as envisaged in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (the “POPI Act”), primarily for the purposes of participating in the competition and where applicable in the selection of a winner of the Prize and ultimately claiming the Prize.
26. You acknowledge and confirm that Inverroche may process your information, including information regarding identity and/or registration numbers, e-mail addresses, physical and/or postal addresses, telephone numbers and full names
27. You are notified that any images or videos that were submitted for entry of this competition may be utilized for further promotional purposes by Inverroche beyond the competition timelines.
28. In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier may contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. Inverroche will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
29. We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice, at any time and for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
30. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
31. We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
32. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use of a prize.
33. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that –
- 33.1. all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
- 33.2. you will take full responsibility for your partner;
- 33.3. you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize;
- 33.4. any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
34. If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which we may have, –
- 34.1. you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize);
- 34.2. you will pay us for any loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of your (or, if applicable, your partner’s) non-compliance, including all of our legal costs (including attorney and own client costs) which we may incur in taking any steps pursuant to your (or your partner’s) non-compliance; and
- 34.3. you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising in relation to your failure (or that of your partner, if applicable) to comply therewith.
35. For purposes hereof, “affiliate” means our partners, brands, co-promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
36. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
37. Inverroche and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.